Visiting my grandma is actually very inspiring moment for me. Her house with all the small elements, flowers and flower patterns has a very exciting effect on me. Although I shoot there since I got into photography, I still love observing everything. I guess people get bored with seeing the same surroundings in my pictures, but for me the trip in this house doesn't end, like every time I see something new I missed before and I just need to pay a special attention to it. So last weekend I took some new pictures and decided along with them to post all pictures I took of my grandma's flowers through the years. They aren't many, but each one of them is somehow special for me.











I am so happy I discovered your blog and your website. I love your photography, and especially the images from your grandmother's house. They are lovely still moments.
ReplyDeleteHey Manuela, I am glad you stopped by. Thank you for the kinds words ♥
Deletethere is something in the image second to bottom i quite like its not the best image -the top one is - yet it seems to be making a statement about the keys - is this due to the subtle blur above the keys in the jar of flowers and on the flowers - therefore pushing the eyes down - what to make of it malex, flowers and keys white and red -,puts me in mind of that dylan line "she left me the key to her heart " or was it "map" but you get my point -
ReplyDelete