Браво Алекс! Много ми хареса сайта...
Благодаря ти, Арс :) От доста време си мечтаех да имам и сега много се радвам :)
i like the layout miss malex -very good for the photographs -has the air of stillness and silence -
Nice to hear from you John.The site is made with a ready template and I didn't have big choice. This one was the only one that seemed to be suitable for photography. Although I wanted it different I am still happy with the result :)))
Браво Алекс! Много ми хареса сайта...
ReplyDeleteБлагодаря ти, Арс :) От доста време си мечтаех да имам и сега много се радвам :)
Deletei like the layout miss malex -very good for the photographs -has the air of stillness and silence -
ReplyDeleteNice to hear from you John.
DeleteThe site is made with a ready template and I didn't have big choice. This one was the only one that seemed to be suitable for photography. Although I wanted it different I am still happy with the result :)))