1 it has a famous feel , two famous people - the photographer and the hollywood star - something a person might see in a very good magazine -
2 the model is quite unusual -yes she has an individual beauty but more so it has a unique combination of one thing in another, i do mean this as a compliment , myself having only ever seen this look in a female wolf dog -which is the subtle feline grace to the wolfs look and movement -would be good to see more portraits of ani-
great shot malex
by the way i do like the photograph of you in the shrug very good design -be well- love
Hahah that's funny I've been thinking the same about the picture, that it looks like from a magazine feature about an actress or some other star. I haven't mentioned it anywhere, because I thought this is only my perspective. Shooting with Ani is a tricky thing to do, because it is very easy with her, she has strong presence and love to be in front of the camera... in the same time this easiness sometimes makes me a lazy photographer, which results in a film without good frames. I do like your reference with the wolf dog and although I haven't seen such dog in real life I trust you there is a similarity in the look :)
Thanks for stopping by John, it is really nice seeing comments from you here. May the wind always be at your back ;)
love the first one.
ReplyDeletei like the top photograph - for several reasons -
ReplyDelete1 it has a famous feel , two famous people - the photographer
and the hollywood star - something a person might see in a very good magazine -
2 the model is quite unusual -yes she has an individual beauty but more so it has a unique combination of one thing in another, i do mean this as a compliment , myself having only ever seen this look in a female wolf dog -which is the subtle feline grace to the wolfs look and movement -would be good to see more portraits of ani-
great shot malex
by the way i do like the photograph of you in the shrug very good design -be well- love
Hahah that's funny I've been thinking the same about the picture, that it looks like from a magazine feature about an actress or some other star. I haven't mentioned it anywhere, because I thought this is only my perspective.
DeleteShooting with Ani is a tricky thing to do, because it is very easy with her, she has strong presence and love to be in front of the camera... in the same time this easiness sometimes makes me a lazy photographer, which results in a film without good frames.
I do like your reference with the wolf dog and although I haven't seen such dog in real life I trust you there is a similarity in the look :)
Thanks for stopping by John, it is really nice seeing comments from you here. May the wind always be at your back ;)