:)as ready as you can be
hahahaha :D yeah, we are excpecting snow next week and thanks god I have scarf from your shop, because I can't find time to make one for myself :D
I love this post.So comforting to see fresh foods being canned for winter.Nice.
Thank you Rick. Preparing vegetables and fruits for the winter is a tradition in Bulgaria :)
warm spot :)
yep, warmth is my theme this year :D <3
bring me some pickles..!
ahhaahah :D well you can imagine how delicious they are :PPHow did the opening go?
really good, lots of people and I did drink a lot of gin/tonics. you should come around and see the exhibition. :-)
It sounds like you did have some fun :PPPPWell hopefully next time when you are having an exhibition I will be there doing the gin tonics drinks :)))
...and the pickles.
:)
ReplyDeleteas ready as you can be
hahahaha :D yeah, we are excpecting snow next week and thanks god I have scarf from your shop, because I can't find time to make one for myself :D
DeleteI love this post.
ReplyDeleteSo comforting to see fresh foods being canned for winter.
Nice.
Thank you Rick. Preparing vegetables and fruits for the winter is a tradition in Bulgaria :)
Deletewarm spot :)
ReplyDeleteyep, warmth is my theme this year :D <3
Deletebring me some pickles..!
ReplyDeleteahhaahah :D well you can imagine how delicious they are :PP
DeleteHow did the opening go?
really good, lots of people and I did drink a lot of gin/tonics. you should come around and see the exhibition. :-)
DeleteIt sounds like you did have some fun :PPPP
DeleteWell hopefully next time when you are having an exhibition I will be there doing the gin tonics drinks :)))
...and the pickles.
Delete