I will write a book about the water with trillions of pictures included. Need a time to practice the writing part, look the pictures aren't such a big issue :)
to the upper left of your head the ripples have formed a beckoning hand , there is a nice feel of the ancient in these images -a transcendence within the image -excellent
thank you for the comments John :) It's my mother on the pictures, always such a pleasure to shoot with her. I did pay attention to what you said before about the emotional distance between me and the object. This actually explains some ups and downs. Photography as well as writing should be easy as a flow I think, the closer I feel the easier it gets.
Rishloo - The Water Is Fine
ReplyDelete(=
to the upper left of your head the ripples have formed a beckoning hand , there is a nice feel of the ancient in these images -a transcendence within the image -excellent
ReplyDeletethank you for the comments John :) It's my mother on the pictures, always such a pleasure to shoot with her. I did pay attention to what you said before about the emotional distance between me and the object. This actually explains some ups and downs. Photography as well as writing should be easy as a flow I think, the closer I feel the easier it gets.
Delete