Monday, July 23, 2012

Prints for sale

This two pictures are printed for sale, if anybody is interested please contact me

6 comments:

  1. well miss malex ,i have not seen the bottom image before ,its really quite beautiful, apart from being very well crafted ,the contrast of grain and shadow against against the design of the slip , the depth of the image -could we say its a literary image one that brings words -

    well i hope you sell ,but then again you will more than likely get as many proposal's for marriage ...you will have to demand payment from the suiters to provide an answer , - love to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens again to have a comment from you exactly when I was about to send you an email with three pictures :D
      I am glad you liked the bottom image, it's quite an old one, from the time when I was still looking good ahahha so if somebody decides to ask for my hand because of that picture, I am afraid he will be disappointed :)
      Love

      Delete
  2. tssk tssk why???? i WAS ABOUT TO ASK FOR YOUR HAND damn it...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah you are the only true man for me Foxy, and you are not even a man?!$%&(#$@W#%$%#$!

      Delete
  3. yeah. sience should intervene here :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice portraits. I love your beautiful technique!

    Greetings from The Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete