Thank you for the comments Eric :) Yes it is night double exposure. Years ago I was taking double epxosures pretty often, but then in one moment if became just boring. And this winter I suddenly felt like giving it a try again :)
I also did some double (or even more) exposure, but it was more... a mistake from my side, forgetting to reset/advance some knob :-) The "ghost" thing would be a interesting try. (it was a really good idea you gave a try again on that)
Страхотна си в цвят! :-)))
ReplyDeleteПробвам се и си признавам - много ми е забавно да снимам цветно :)
ReplyDeleteМного са приятни наистина... мекотата особено... Браво!
ReplyDeleteI'm captivated by the ghostly (1st) pic! Is that double exposure? (I need to try :-) )
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comments Eric :) Yes it is night double exposure. Years ago I was taking double epxosures pretty often, but then in one moment if became just boring. And this winter I suddenly felt like giving it a try again :)
DeleteI also did some double (or even more) exposure, but it was more... a mistake from my side, forgetting to reset/advance some knob :-)
DeleteThe "ghost" thing would be a interesting try.
(it was a really good idea you gave a try again on that)