Those two are really strong!... for different reasons though. I feel the 1st one as an excerpt of ordinary home life, as if no photographer were present, no intruder, and I like very much. The 2nd one is much more intriguing... and looks sad (like it very much too :) ).
i love your photos
ReplyDeleteThank you Jeanne :)
ReplyDeleteАлекс, страхотни са! особено първата!
ReplyDeleteПоздрави! :-)
Mresi Irina :)
ReplyDeleteхаресвам непренудени снимки...браво
ReplyDeleteDeni, tezi tochno ne biaha bash neprinudeni hahahah no se radvam che ti haresvat :)
ReplyDeleteЗащо с тази тъга? Може би заради неизвървените пътища? А онези, които предстоят? :)
ReplyDeleteThose two are really strong!... for different reasons though. I feel the 1st one as an excerpt of ordinary home life, as if no photographer were present, no intruder, and I like very much. The 2nd one is much more intriguing... and looks sad (like it very much too :) ).
ReplyDelete