well -its like going to mars posting a comment on your blog never the less i have endured - i like the image - a whole lot it reminds me of how i feel most days - iv'e dispatched a large box of chocolates and an assorted bunch of heavily scented flowers
Well i was just trying to change this with the comments, I don't know if it is succesful, but you kpnow the web design ( or however they call it) languageis not for poets :) I am glad you like the picture, good about the choclate and the flowers haha So I think it is a time for summer suits???
yes we are nearly there - linen replaces wool at a certain temperature - it is often considered by the english that a man can be eccentric in all things other than his attire --
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewell -its like going to mars posting a comment on your blog never the less i have endured - i like the image - a whole lot it reminds me of how i feel most days - iv'e dispatched a large box of chocolates and an assorted bunch of heavily scented flowers
ReplyDeleteWell i was just trying to change this with the comments, I don't know if it is succesful, but you kpnow the web design ( or however they call it) languageis not for poets :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like the picture, good about the choclate and the flowers haha
So I think it is a time for summer suits???
yes we are nearly there - linen replaces wool at a certain temperature -
ReplyDeleteit is often considered by the english that a man can be eccentric in all things other than his attire --
and a hat perhaps, a jaunty little number
ReplyDeletewell I love hats, I just don't know if the english etiquette allows it. .. though the royal wedding's guests were wearing unimaginable hats :P
ReplyDeletelinen is a beautiful material, best for the hot summer that is just rolling on today :)