Es raro, peró leí todos los libros que figuran en tus "favoritos" (o casi todos). Lindas fotos.
I am sorry I can't answer you in spanish, but it is not weird it is so cool to know that there is someone who shares the same taste :)
interesting concept...
the shashin collective you mean? or what :D hahaha sorry, I am absent-minded :)
ПОЗДРАВЛЕНИЯ! :)
чак пък, то май който не е пратил, той не е бил пуснат там :D
bravo bravissimaway to go girl
filakia Alek :)
nice! :)
Es raro, peró leí todos los libros que figuran en tus "favoritos" (o casi todos). Lindas fotos.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I can't answer you in spanish, but it is not weird it is so cool to know that there is someone who shares the same taste :)
ReplyDeleteinteresting concept...
ReplyDeletethe shashin collective you mean? or what :D hahaha sorry, I am absent-minded :)
ReplyDeleteПОЗДРАВЛЕНИЯ! :)
ReplyDeleteчак пък, то май който не е пратил, той не е бил пуснат там :D
ReplyDeletebravo bravissima
ReplyDeleteway to go girl
filakia Alek :)
ReplyDeletenice! :)
ReplyDelete