Monday, April 20, 2009

he is not afraid of the dragons






... but I am, and this make me sad... make me think that I will never be so brave to cross the line... the invisible line... I am not a Japan dancer. But you are and sometimes I'm happy to watch you dancing.

8 comments:

  1. Приятна серия!

    ReplyDelete
  2. много странен ден беше... просто тези снимки не са снимки за снимките...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10x * mnogo priqtno me iznenada * :)

    to4niqt 4as na rajdaneto e:

    21:25

    iskax da ti go kaja li4no , no...

    pozdravi na fox ...

    oshte vednuj * b l a g o d a r q ! *

    l o v e

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ I've got little black book with my poems in . . . ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. u-ra.blogspot.com
    grosnipelikani.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. www.ivodimchev.com
    my butoh dance teacher site

    ReplyDelete
  7. penguins singing hare krishna

    ReplyDelete